We have had quite a bit of rain lately - ok, that is a MAJOR understatement as I feel we have entered a rainy season with it raining - and often pouring - almost every day. This past week, however, I have had the chance to enjoy 2 showers - Baby showers that is!Monday, July 2nd, my sister-in-law Julie, gave me a surpise baby shower up in Milwaukee. Julie, Toby's mom Sally, Julie's mom and sister and Julie's girls, Mollie and Libby all "showered" me with gifts for Caden at lunch. It was a really great surprise!
Yesterday Carla, Kelly and Allison threw me a baby shower at my place. It was so much fun! So many friends showed up with well wishes for Caden - I felt like the line of gifts was never ending! My friends did such a great job planning and executing the party. Thank you ladies!





1 comment:
If I have not told you enough, I like all of the clothes that read "Daddies Team" and Daddies little sport type outfits.
tehehehe
Post a Comment