Sunday, August 12, 2007

My little wiggle worm is getting bigger!

We can really see Caden moving about in my belly now! Most days he is very active - especially this morning - it seemed he kicked and wiggled every few minutes for about 3 hours. Of course, he moves more when I am being lazy and resting. But I need to get as much rest as possible - only one week until I go back to work - only 4 more weekends until his estimated due date! He was pretty still on Wednesday which worried me but after speaking with some experienced friends I learned that some days he needs to rest, too.

With one month to go we are getting very anxious to meet our little guy - but I keep telling him he needs to hang in there at least until the beginning of Sept. I have also been reminding him that he needs to have his head down... my Dr. said that she will check his position tomorrow (Mon.) but I think he his head down right now. I've started making a list of what to take to the hospital - I guess I could go ahead and start putting things in my bag. Anyhow, we are both looking forward to "labor day"...maybe he'll come on Labor Day? Or maybe on 09/08/07...wouldn't that be a cool b-day? Or perhaps he'll arrive a day late an be a nice birthday gift for my dad! We just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Toebee's Fumes said...

987 (9.08.07)is a number I could remember easier for a birthday.

I do believe that I am READY for the little guy to arrive. I have baked and stewed enough, oh wait that is him who is stewing and brewin inside you my dear.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Pop-Pop would love for Caden to come on his 90th birthday!

Toebee's Fumes said...

Besides the fact that it might take us from his party you are correct he would feel honored. It would be cool to have our guy have Pop Pops birthday as well.