I so wish that I could have taken a video of Caden during church tonight. He usually sleeps through all or most of church, but tonight he was awake the entire service. He spent the first half of the service in his MeMaws arms. During the music he was making sounds and moving his arms and legs about...it was so cute. For about 10 miniutes he had hic-ups that were really loud!He spent the second half in his daddy's lap, smiling and kicking and moving his arms around. He is definately becoming a distraction in church so he'll probably have to start visiting the nursery soon.
Caden has enjoyed a weekend with MeMaw and Paw Paw (my parents). They came up on Friday and took care of him while Toby and I enjoyed a steak dinner and a night of great sleep at a hotel. We had planned to stay at the hotel until around noon, but around 9:30 I told Toby that I was ready to come home - I missed my little guy!!! Then, Sat. night Toby and I went to the state fair to see Third Day. It was a lot of fun. Today, Toby and I had a meeting at church so Caden stayed with MeMaw and Paw Paw again - they have certainly enjoyed all of their time with him but I think Toby and I missed our time with him. He is just such a sweet boy! Here is a picture of him asleep...when we put him on his tummy for tummy time he scoots off the blanket and ends up snoozing ont he carpet!

No comments:
Post a Comment