
So, here it is...my first Mother's day! Toby surprised me with a balloon and a card/sign that he hung across the kitchen...it is so sweet!!! I love it.
My parents also came up for the weekend. Unfortunately, my mom is now sick with the stomach bug :( We are praying that the rest of us don't get it!
I'll write more later...after the day is over....
My parents also came up for the weekend. Unfortunately, my mom is now sick with the stomach bug :( We are praying that the rest of us don't get it!
I'll write more later...after the day is over....
---------------------------------------------------
....this is me adding more later (Tuesday evening)
Well, my mom ended up in the hospital- they think she has bronchitis. She was finally sent home today and they drove on back to Houston this afternoon. We missed hanging out with them on Sunday!
Toby, Caden and I went to church then out to brunch- we enjoyed a latin brunch at La Duni Cafe downtown. It was yummy!!! We had Quatro Leches cake for dessert- good but still not up to America's standards (my FAVORITE restaurant which is, unfortunately, in Houston).
We spent the afternoon at Taste Of Addison enjoying music and the nice weather. Our little guy is such a trooper! He did so well all day, despite not having any good naps all weekend.
So, although it was not the idealic Mother's day that I had planned, it was definately a memorable day! Thanks babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment