Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh the sweet, sweet sound...

Yesterday we had another Dr. appointment and we got to hear the heartbeat again. It sounds somewhat like a washing machine - ask Toby and he can mimic it for you. What a sweet sound - and reasuring sound! Dr. said that everything seems to be going well. We'll have a sono againg in April. If Baby Abts cooperates we'll be able to tell you if it's Caden or Elyana. These names are both so great...Caden means "strong warrior", Elyana is Hebrew for "the Lord is my God".

I have learned that by now the baby has all it's organs and this month it begins to develop finger prints!! Toby and I often marvel at the miracle of it all. It's also a little wierd to think that I now have 2 heartbeats in me! Well, it's just as wierd to think I have a little person growing inside, too. I look forward to the day I can feel it kicking!

No comments: