Monday, April 09, 2007

It's a....

Well, we still don't know yet. Baby Abts had his or her legs crossed during our ultra-sound and would not budge! It was very exciting to hear the little heart beat - 157 beats a minute - and to see it's head, face, heart, feet, and arms. Baby Abts is doing great - as is mom - and weighs about 7 oz. Today it was sitting 'Indian-style" right on my bladder (can I still say that? we call it criss-cross applesauce at work). Maybe next month Baby Abts won't be so modest and will let us see if it is Caden or Elyana! Once I scan a good copy of the ultra-sound I will post it, too.

1 comment:

Toebee's Fumes said...

Never thought that I would have such a quick reason to have a good ol' talkin to the kiddo about not obeying.