Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bouncing Baby

What an active little guy we have. This weekend I really started to feel Caden move about and he was busy a lot. Friday night Toby was finally able to feel a little kick. I was able to rest alot on Sat. so I felt him moving about most of the day. I think he flipped around between Sat. and Sunday because on Sunday it felt like he was dancing on my bladder. Last night (Monday) Toby kept his hand on my tummy for a while and felt a few little kicks- like Caden was moving his elbow across my belly or something. It is really neat. Toby says that Caden is enoying his very own "Bounce House". Caden seems to move around the most after meals- especially after dinner. So far he is not keeping me awake at night...but that will probably change soon. Toby is working hard to keep me from buying to much for our little guy...keep trying, Toby!

2 comments:

Toebee's Fumes said...

Hey you copied me with the bouncy house idea.

I like to feel the little boy moving. hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

you don't need to buy too much for the little guy...leave that to the grandmom!!! You are right...Toby's on the 15th was sweet. :):)