Friday, June 22, 2007

It's been a long time....

Well, I just realized that I have not posted anything in over a month! Oops....here is a summary of events that have occurred in the last month...for more details check out Toby's blog:

May 18-20 - we were in North Carolina at an exciting and stressful SIM Start weekend. SIM is the mission agency we plan to go to Nigeria with and after this weekend we were officially invited to join.

May 21 - I slid into a school bus (that's putting it gently) and totaled my car. Praise God that baby Caden was fine and I walked away with just a few bruises - also, there were NO KIDS ON THE BUS!!!!

May 24 - las day of school! Woo Hoo....We don't start back until Aug. 27th! (I'll go back to work on the 20th)

May 26-28 we drove in the torrential rain to Houston for the weekend, enjoyed a great dinner out to celebrate our anniversary (May 21 -see above for that day's events), spent some time in the hospital as my dad had a bad reaction to some medication, enjoyed time with my parents and brother, and came home.

May 28-29- had 2 horrible car shopping experiences

May 31 - bought a Nissan Altima (now we have two - Toby's is blue, mine is gold)

June 1-15 relaxed, shopped, rested, looked at baby things, rested, met Baby Emery (born June 6), rested, ate out a lot, rested, met with friends, rested

June 16-17 - spent the weekend at my Uncle's lake house at a Wilson family reunion

June 18 - met baby Bethany (Aaron and Becky Campbell's baby)

June 21 - celebrated Toby's birthday all day long...it was fun.

If you have made it this far in the reading I will also mention that I am taking a Water Aerobics class. It is at 8 am on M, W, F and I don't always want to go but I am always glad that I did.

Caden seems to be growing and moving about quite a bit...we go back to the Dr. on Monday.

No comments: