Caden had a busy day today! He got to try lots of new things. This morning we had breakfast with Allison. Caden seemed very interested in my glass of water so I put the straw up to his mouth. He drank water out of a straw for the first time. He really liked it...I think the cold water felt good on his gums because he is working on a tooth. Here is video of the moment:
This evening we took a family outting to a park after dinner. We put Caden on the slide and swing (we were holding onto him). He had so much fun!!
Then, a few minutes ago I put Caden on the floor for some tummy time while I was doing some things in the kitchen. When I returned to the living room he was on his back! He's been rolling from his back to his side for weeks but this was the first time he rolled from his tummy to his back! What a busy day he had!

No comments:
Post a Comment