My wonderful husband surprised me on February 13 with flowers for Valentine's day. He sent them a day early for a couple of reasons: he knew I would not expect them that day and in the past he sent some a few days after Valentine's because I had been sick on v-day and the roses only lasted a day- so he thought the quality would be better if he sent them early. Unfortunately, FTD let us down once again. The flowers they sent were not what Toby ordered and they arrived with blackened tips. By Valentine's day they looked like this:

Well, after 4 phone calls (one of which I was on hold for 3 hours) and 2 e-mails I finally got a hold of someone. Then, on Wednesday (one week later!) a replacement set of flowers arrived. They were much prettier...but it should not have taken so much to get quality flowers- I should have received beautiful flowers for Valentine's. We will not be ordering from "Failure To Deliver" quality flowers again.
2 comments:
Hi Ally,
As someone who worked in a florist for several years, I reccommend that Toby find a good local florist. You'll get better more personal service, and the florist does better too. FTD charges each florist a lot of fees and takes a portion of each order. It may not be as convenient at first, but it's better for the "little guy." And I think you're more likely to get a nice product that way too!
Lisa F (at SIM International)
Lisa,
Thanks for the comment! I forwarded it to Toby. Also, I am glad to see that people are reading :) I need to update soon!
Post a Comment