
Things I love about my 2 year old:
1. He has a better memory than me! When we ask him to find something of his he usually can. This morning he gave me something to hold while he got juice out of the fridge. I set it down and forgot about it while filling his cup. He came up to me, grabbed my hands and got upset that his toys weren’t there. Oh yeah, I said, you want your cars back!
2. He can get his own drink from the fridge. When he wants a drink he goes to the fridge and grabs what he wants. The best thing is that he usually grabs the water, too, knowing that we mix his juice with water.
3. He puts his dirty dishes in the sink! We didn’t teach him this one, he just started doing it on his own.
4. He loves to help…sweep, carry things, help set the table, you name it…except when it’s his mess, then we often have to try a few times before he will clean it up!
5. His laugh.
6. He can kick a soccer ball really well. He even kicked it into a goal this weekend. He is starting to try and “dribble” the ball…does better with a soccer ball than a basketball. He is also learning to catch a football.
7. The way he runs. I hope he will enjoy running for a long time.
8. When he says Mom. (even though these days everything is mom).
9. Seeing Toby and he walking hand in hand…so cute!
10. That when he plays with his cars he plays with intense thought…he is very much a thinker.
11. When he brings me his shoes he turns his around so his back is facing me, that way I can pick him up, sit him in my lap and put his shoes on. He also does this when he brings a book to read!
12. That he still loves to cuddle (for a few seconds at least)!
Most of all, I just LOVE him!
(I'm sure there are more than this so maybe I'll add more later!)

1 comment:
Very cute my Love. He is priveleged to have you as his mommy!
Love U 2
Post a Comment