Saturday, August 26, 2006
A quick note
Just a quick note today. I am surprised to say that I don't have much to say about the abortion episode of 30 Days. In this episode a pro-choice activist went to stay with a pastor and his wife in a women's home that they run. Actually, not much on this episode surprised me. One thing I noticed is that there are extreme differences in ways to approach informing people about abortion, choice and the pro-life movement. It was no surprise that the "pro-choice" activist, who worked for a women's clinic, was sure to direct women away from websites with pro-life info and towards ones that as she said "are not biased" - meaning, not pro-life. However, it was disturbing to see people on the pro-life side harassing and attacking people with grotesque images. Fortunately, the couple that the pro-choice activist stayed with did not use such tactics- rather they quietly hand out information and provide help for women who choose to have their babies. That's all I have....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are you all tuckered out and not going to update anymore?
Post a Comment