Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The $10 Challenge


So, Toby and I have been trying to decide what to do about Christmas gifts for each other. You see, the things we want are mostly gift certificates and how creative can you get with a giftcard? Also, telling each other exactly what we want doesn't give the giver opportunity to have fun surprising the receiver. Therefore, we have come up with the $10 Challenge for this year. In theory it sounds simple - we each get to spend $10 on gifts for the other person. Reality, however, is not so simple. Have you tried to get a creative yet thoughtful and loving gift for your best friend for under $10? It is much harder than it sounds. So, here I am, 12 days from Christmas, and I still haven't gotten Toby anything! I do have a few ideas but he will probably be one of the few people to read this so I won't share anything now. I'll let you know how it all turns out after the 25th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not read a thing! So your secret would be safe to post online.

Well this has certainly made things a lot tougher, but I shall prevail!