Toby and I have been trying to save money since before we were married. It seems that each time we get close to reaching a specific goal, something happens and a big expense occurs. I've been thinking lately that maybe God wants us to have just enough for what we need but not an abundance. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that God does not want us to be wise and save money. I just know that each time we dip into our savings like this we turn to God with thanksgiving - thankful that we have the funding to cover the unexpected. Of course, this has not discouraged us from saving. Rather, it has encouraged us to continue. We don't know how much God will allow us to save for future needs, so we must continue. So, that's it for today, short and to the point.
Oh yeah...I am still learning to wait...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment