Thursday, December 28, 2006

$10 challenge update

So...it was a great, but fun, challenge - at least for me. Toby had a hard time with it because he is so thoughtful - unfortunately most of the things he thought of were over $10. Be he pulled through with the "20 question" game I have been wanting. It's that little computer thing that asks you questions and over half the time figures out what you are thinking. It was a hit at my family Christmas party on Monday. It will be fun to take on bus trips and such.

I went a different route...Toby mentioned on his blog that he likes to sketch and would like to sketch more. (Tuesday, December 12, 2006) So, I got him a small sketchbook and some pencils and erasers. But, I also made him a calendar for 2007 - he really likes it. Anyhow, all in all, it was a great way to get us thinking about each other and to challenge us to be a little creative.

Thanks dear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun yet agrevating for me as you pointed out. I over thought the whole thing until the last minute where I was under pressure. See I do listen sometimes.

Very observant on your part to take from my blog and purchase me a gift.

You are toooooo very sweet my dear!

I look forward to next years challenge.