
Ok...the title refers to the film with Bill Murray, not Feb. 2nd. This morning I had an experience that felt like the film Ground Hog Day, where each time the man wakes up he experiences the same day again. I kept having the same dream over and over again. In this dream it was time for me to get up for the day and each time I did a few of the same things, but then some things were different - such as one dream took place on a submarine. It was bizzare. The wierdest this was that each time I felt I was really waking up (except for the submarine - that clued me in that these were all dreams). I must have had 4 or 5 different starts to my day! When I finally did wake up it was with some relief...I was tired from "waking up" so many times!

2 comments:
I am a little scared if that is what you looked like this morning as you were waking up many times. Glad I stayed in bed and saw you as you truly are.
More like you!
Smooch
T
Post a Comment