Have you ever watched a movie that takes place in a tropical local and thought that the mosquito nets make the beds look so romantic? I have…in fact my parents have one on the bed in their “Indonesia bedroom” and it looks quite flowy and nice.
However, I am learning that they are not at all romantic! In fact, they are really annoying. Especially at 2:00 in the morning when I wake up and realizing I have to pee, now, and I have to fight with the darn thing to get out of bed. Plus, ours doesn’t seem to work very well. I started counting all the bites I have on my arms but once I got to 20 I stopped counted. I must have really sweet blood.
So, the next time you watch one of those movies and think the nets make the bed look oh so romantic, think of me, struggling to get into bed without getting caught in the net. (Or you can think of Caden playing hide and seek in them as that is a much cuter visual).
Toby said to picture him looking like a fly caught in a spider’s web, flailing around, trying to get in or out of bed quietly so as not to wake me up.
On a more serious note: please pray that our malaria medicine works.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment