Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures

I am posting a lot of pics of Caden here for my family and friends to see. Eventually I will post some of Nigeria too. Some pictures will be duplicated on our website but at the moment this is the easiest way to share photos. There are a few articles if you scroll down.


The women in Nigeria carry their babies on their backs. Girls grow up carrying their siblings and cousins around. I am trying to learn as it is helpful to get him to sleep when we don't have his bed. But he is rather heavy and I am new at thig so it is a bit difficult.





Here is Caden in a traditional Nigerian outfit. This one is a little big. Our family photo on our website should be updated soon and the new picture has all of us in traditional clothing.








No comments: