We are enjoying breakfast this morning at Panera Bread here in Pewaukee, WI. I think we will become regulars at this location for the next week...they have free wireless internet. We are staying in a great apartment that we found through a corporate apartment place. The downside is that there is no internet there. But the apartment is really nice- 2 bedroom/2 bath...much better than staying in a one room hotel room for 10 days! (and less expensive). Not having internet reminds me of my travels in Bolivia when we would stop at internet cafe's to check mail and such.
This morning I bought my first cup of non-espresso based coffee! Our neighbor at SIMCO made coffee every morning. I've never really like what I call "regular" coffee but I needed the boost of caffeine each morning so I became a "regular" coffee drinker... Dave served coffee with Evaporated milk...I know in Bolivia they drank coffee this way...it is really yummy...you should try it sometime. I'm going to try the fat-free evaporated milk sometime...probably not quite as good but better for me!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks Dave for getting her hooked on Coffee.
Post a Comment